What do you get when you cross a banana bread and a brownie? The most delicious, fudgy, chocolaty melt in your mouth goodness. Made with the most simple and easy ingredients that make this recipe wholesome and comforting that you’ll forget you’re indulging in something healthy.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup agave or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅓ cup (or more) dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a loaf pan with parchment paper
- In bowl, mash ripe bananas and set aside
- In another bowl, whisk in eggs, agave (or maple) syrup, and vanilla
- Add in almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda, and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Fold in the mashed bananas and dark chocolate. Pour batter into loaf pan and smooth over to evenly distribute.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let it cool for 15 minutes before slicing